Monday, November 22, 2004

Hi

Welcome to my Blog. I'm amazed you stumbled upon it, but glad you have. This is just my little place for ranting and raving about some of the things I observe from day to day, or that intrigue or annoy me. I'm not arrogant enough to think I'm right or that my views are best and hold some sort of moral or ethical high ground. I'd just like to hear what other people think of them.

Some of things I'd lie to write about (more a reminder for me to get round to it than a rigid future menu) are:

Paying for education?
American Enemies (who's next?) - OR "Oops! wasn't that ironical!"
The inherent Evil of Party Politics
And Hopefully some not so political stuff.

Thanks for reading. I'd love to read some comments or feedback,

Cheers.
James.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home